1. What was the most memorable game from your college basketball career?
Beating Buffalo at home my Senior Year, after having a tough start in MAC play, it felt good to beat a good team at home to get our first MAC win of the season.
2. Outside of basketball what are some of your other favorite sports?
To play: Track, Volleyball and Soccer
To Watch: Football and Hockey
3. Best bar/restaurant on Bowling Green’s campus?
Best Restaurant: Campus Pollyeyes
4. Favorite basketball shoe to play in?
Nike GT Cut
5. Who are your favorite artists to listen to before a game?
Kanye West “Waves” on repeat
6. Any advice for young athletes?
There are so many things I wish I could tell my younger self or share with young athletes, but I’ll leave you with this…everyone says it while you are playing, but you don’t realize it until it’s over…your years of playing go by so quick so enjoy it while you’re in those moments. I guess my advice would be “be where your feet are” be in the present moment because that is the only time that you can control, you.
“Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34