1. What inspired The Porch Podcast?
The Porch Podcast was inspired by myself and my former teammate needing to find an outlet away from our day-to-day lives to speak about sports, entertainment and everything else that we love.
2. Best guest you have had on your podcast?
It’s hard to say who’s been the “best” guest. Every guest has been amazing and have shared their own unique stories. But the biggest guest for our show so far has been Lisa Ann.
3. You’re a big hip-hop fan. How would you rank Lil Wayne, Drake and Jay-Z?
3. In terms of pure skill, I have Lil Wayne as the GOAT. In terms of overall greatness and impact on the industry I have Jay Z at the top. My personal favorite list would be Wayne, Drake and then Jay Z.
4. How has working for Fox Sports influenced your clothing brand and other projects you do outside of work?
Working for Fox Sports has influenced multiple areas of my life. The biggest way that it’s influenced my clothing brand was simply giving me the mindset to actually start the business. Working at Fox has been an unbelievable experience for me and my success at Fox just increased my confidence in other endeavors.
5. Any advice for people looking to get into sports media or create their own brand?
My advice for people who’s trying to get into the sports media/entertainment media space, network, network, NETWORK! In this business a lot of it has to do with who you know. Also, don’t be too big for a lower tier role. Sometimes it’s about getting your foot in the door. Then lastly, don’t wait! Meaning, don’t wait on a corporation to believe in you. Invest in yourself and create your own content. If it’s good, people will connect with it.